+Follow | Dashboard


Monster Attack
11 Birthdays
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 12:16 AM | 1 comments
❝ From the day they were born, Amanda and Leo celebrated their birthdays together as friends. As best friends. But on their 10th birthday, it all comes into an end. The friendship between the two slowly vanish. A year had passed and now it's time for their 11th birthday, the only birthday they were separated. It turns out that that 11th birthday of her would be one of the worst days of her life. First of all, Leo's not with here. Second, she barely even have a guest! They were all in Leo's birthday. Finally, her day ended. All those frustrating gifts and balloons were all gone! Then everything went wrong. The next day is still her birthday! With a little bit of friendship and luck Amanda tries to fix everything. Or could she? ❞


First of all, I would just like to say that… I’m really moved by this novel (because I cried at the end of the story).  


Anyway, back to the review. It’s really great with a little bit of romance and fantasy. The concept’s refreshing and new that Teens & Young-at-hearts out there would surely love this novel. Though there are no vampires or demigods in this book, I think everyone would enjoy this book. 


So I’m always in the library and I was just always staring at this book then my friend Biyankaa suggested this book to me. She told me about the book and I was like OH-MY-GOD! I WANT TO READ THAT! The next day I borrowed it in the library and it’s really a great one! I didn’t even put the book down!

Wendy Mass would give you surprises in every time you turn the page, though sometimes the story’s slow. One thing that disappointed me is that there’s no epilogue. I really want to know the after-story of the friendship or relationship between Amanda and Leo. It’s kinda frustrating when I turned the page and found out that it’s the last one. Honestly, I thought there would be more to that.


Somehow, I am not contended with the ending of it. But all in all, “11 Birthdays” is a really great masterpiece. I wish all of you would read it. It’s a MUST!


Cookies?




Labels: , , , , ,


| Newer Post

Once upon a time,


..there was a princess who was named as Sherinderella. And she has a blog. And you were already there. lol. Just Keep Calm and enjoy Your stay. Be careful you might encounter flying brooms with wizards or cyclops with peanut butters. Or hot guys like Harry Styles.♥

PS. I own nothing unless stated.
thebookmonsterdiaries@yahoo.com

Author Random Stories Credits

Lalala♥





Bro-FIST!

The Stalkers
Let's exchange link! Tell me at my cbox

Eriele/ Angelou/ Biyankaa/ Mariel/ Cla/
Sweet Memory