+Follow | Dashboard


Monster Attack
Something Blue
Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 4:09 AM | 2 comments

❝ Darcy Rhone has always been able to rely on a few things: Her beauty and charm. Her fiance, Dex. Her lifelong best friend, Rachel. She never needed anything else. Or so she thinks until Dex calls off their dream wedding and she uncovers the ultimate betrayal. Blaming everyone but herself, Darcy flees to London and attempts to re-create her glamorous life on a new continent. But to her dismay, she discovers that her tried-and-true tricks no longer apply--and that her luck has finally expired. It is only then that she can begin her journey toward redemption, forgiveness, and true love ❞

What's that? It's kinda yellow. No, it's green. NO, It's "Something Blue"!
Just a little trivia for you guys, this book is about Darcy's POV in "Something Borrowed" so it makes the two connected. Continue to the review..


You know what I love about this? It's Darcy herself! The idea of her as a protagonist and an antagonist at the same time is something new to me.  Yes, she's perfect but at the same time she's loveless. Though at first you'll hate Darcy - especially if you've read "Something Borrowed" already- but then at the end you'll realize that she's just a normal girl lured by the idea of pretty girls having so many suitors. 


To chick-lit fans out there, read this. You'll never be disappointed. I just remembered a while ago, I joined this giveaway and I was ask to comment a book which has a satisfying ending and this is what I've answered! Though the ending's something I already expected and already guessed while I'm only just a hundred pages away from the ending, still I am satisfied on how Emily Griffin ended Darcy's love story. 


But, beware, it's for 13 years old and above because there are scene or scenes that for me is not age appropriate. So how many cookies?


Cookies?


Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

Once upon a time,


..there was a princess who was named as Sherinderella. And she has a blog. And you were already there. lol. Just Keep Calm and enjoy Your stay. Be careful you might encounter flying brooms with wizards or cyclops with peanut butters. Or hot guys like Harry Styles.♥

PS. I own nothing unless stated.
thebookmonsterdiaries@yahoo.com

Author Random Stories Credits

Lalala♥





Bro-FIST!

The Stalkers
Let's exchange link! Tell me at my cbox

Eriele/ Angelou/ Biyankaa/ Mariel/ Cla/
Sweet Memory