+Follow | Dashboard


Monster Attack
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Monday, August 20, 2012 | 1:56 AM | 2 comments

 When Jacob was still a kid, his grand father used to fill him with stories about Peculiar kids and a certain Miss Peregrine. As time passed by, Jacob was starting to think that all of the things his grandfather told him were all lies. Or so, until Jacob witnessed his grandfather's death. Now Jacob set off to Wales to find the answer on what his grandfather meant with his last words by finding the lost orphanage and unlocking the secrets that lay in there. But will he get the answer? And is he ready to discover the truth about the peculiar kids, Miss Peregrine, his grandfather and even about himself? 
 Hi! Omg, I miss you. lol. But I'm serious. Anyway to the review..

So during my birthday, we went to a mall and the first thing I did was to check this book because this was the book I wanted to have for my birthday. Sadly, I still need to force my mother (let's just say I made a deal with her) before she finally bought it.

The thing I really loved about this book were the old photographs included in here, it added some twist into it. But there were parts of the story were in it was like just inserted there to support the picture.

This book gave me chills. Srsly, there was even a time when I was afraid to go to bed because of this. Though what I did not liked was the flow of the story. At first, the flow was slow then when it reached the middle, it felt liked it fast-forward. 

And the ending! EMEGED, it was a total cliff hanger. Like it was cut. I even imagined that maybe the publisher thought that the book was so long. So to lessen the cost, they just removed the last chapters! But it was not! (Yet I still loved it)

But I swear, if this book does not have a continuation.. I WILL.. uh, I can not think of anything. lol.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is a combination of a mystery/spooky novel and an interesting photo album. Delicious page-turner!

Cookies?

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

Once upon a time,


..there was a princess who was named as Sherinderella. And she has a blog. And you were already there. lol. Just Keep Calm and enjoy Your stay. Be careful you might encounter flying brooms with wizards or cyclops with peanut butters. Or hot guys like Harry Styles.♥

PS. I own nothing unless stated.
thebookmonsterdiaries@yahoo.com

Author Random Stories Credits

Lalala♥





Bro-FIST!

The Stalkers
Let's exchange link! Tell me at my cbox

Eriele/ Angelou/ Biyankaa/ Mariel/ Cla/
Sweet Memory