+Follow | Dashboard


Monster Attack
The Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 | 3:03 AM | 1 comments

❝ It was not really on will when Carmen bought the pants in a thrift shop. But for the sake of buying something, she did. She was supposed to kept and hid the pants away, like it never existed, if the pants did not somehow forced itself to be part of the big picture: The Septembers in a summer away form each other. Carmen would set off to live with his father, Lena would be visiting her grandparents in Greece, Bridget would be in a summer camp and Tibby would be staying behind. And the pants. Of course, the pants. Well, who knew that the pants would be part of their summers? No one.. Four Girls. Four Adventures. A travelling pants, and a summer apart. ❞

Ta-da! Presenting one of the books I so badly wanted to read! Anyway, I have gotten this book in surprises out of boxes for a low price. Awesome, right?

Anyway, the truth was, the reason I wanted to read this book was because I saw the movie trailer of it. It was amazing, like it kept on replaying in my head. It was really great and so funny.

The book was great too, but not 5-cookies great. The stories of the four girls were all awesome. I really love Carmen's and Lena's stories but it was like Tibby's and Bridget's summer were not told well. Like it was too short. And I think Ann wrote more about Carmen's life, and I think it's quite unfair. You know, they needed to share the same spotlight too. ;)


But the book was worth the read! Seriously! However, there were parts which were boring. But all books had those parts, had not they? I mean humans weren't perfect and so books, right?

Though, honestly, I expected more out of this book. More twists and stories maybe? Why do I wrote so many rhetorical questions? And (SPOILER ALERT!) men for Tibby. It felt like among the four, Tibby had the most lame summer. Sorry for the words..

(This part is safe to read already!) I am sure everyone would be able to relate to this novel because I think everyone already experience those times, when one is away from his/her friends for a loooong time. For me, a day is already a looooong time.


Cookies?





Labels: , , ,


Older Post

Once upon a time,


..there was a princess who was named as Sherinderella. And she has a blog. And you were already there. lol. Just Keep Calm and enjoy Your stay. Be careful you might encounter flying brooms with wizards or cyclops with peanut butters. Or hot guys like Harry Styles.♥

PS. I own nothing unless stated.
thebookmonsterdiaries@yahoo.com

Author Random Stories Credits

Lalala♥





Bro-FIST!

The Stalkers
Let's exchange link! Tell me at my cbox

Eriele/ Angelou/ Biyankaa/ Mariel/ Cla/
Sweet Memory